Hard working and dedicated Graphic Designer with a passion for creating quality work and problem-solving. Has a strong visual sense, is highly creative and multi-talented with exceptional collaborative skills and attention to detail.
University of Wisconsin – Stout
May 2019 – Bachelor of Fine Arts, Graphic Design
May 2019 – Art History Minor
Rochester Community and Technical College
May 2016 – Associates of Fine Arts
May 2016 – Associates of Science, Graphic Design
May 2016 – Photography Certificate
UW Stout, Menomonie WI, May 2019 - August 2019 - SL&S Graphic Designer
• Created designs for various projects from concept to completion.
• Met with clients and team lead to communicate about various projects.
UW Stout, Menomonie WI, February 2019 – Print Lab Monitor
• Assist students with printing as well as troubleshooting printer issues.
• Update student budget data forms and check out equipment to students.
UW Stout, Menomonie WI, June 2018 – STEAM Camp Counselor
• Shared Graphic Design knowledge with high school students.
• Helped high school students learn Adobe Illustrator to create
RCTC, Rochester MN, January 2014 – May 2016 – Faculty Assistant
• Created a data base to organize pieces for the Art History Professor.
• Tutored students in Art History as well as in Art Appreciation.
Microsoft Office 365: Outlook, PowerPoint, and Word.
Adobe Creative Suite: Acrobat, Illustrator, InDesign, Lightroom, Photoshop. Research and Planning: Identifying Problems, Gathering Information, Developing Solutions
Photography: DSLR and SLR proficiency, Good Compositional design sense, Strong studio lighting skills.
Spring 2019: Feature on Packaging of the World
Spring 2017: Fashion Without Fabric Best in Show
Spring 2016: Art + Design Scholarship
Spring 2015: RCTC Foundation Scholarship